Monday, January 31, 2011

Two Bits! Four Bits!

I am a mama and an out-of-shape-28-year-old and .... you guessed it, a cheerleader.  After 10 years I went back and cheered for my high school's alumni game.  I wish I could sound really mature and tell you it was no big deal and something I just did to please my mother, but that would be a total lie.  It. was. awesome. my friends.
Some of us then...


And a few of us (with my mom, aka "coachie") now.

I have no idea why we're holding #1 fingers up... but we were having fun!
And sadly I didn't get any pictures of us in action, but you'll just have to trust me when I tell you that the kart wheel I did almost broke my back in two, and thanks to stunting I'm not sure I'll ever be able to feel certain parts of my body again.  But like I said, it was awesome and certainly awakened my inner cheerleader. Can't wait for next year!


Six bits! a dollar!  All for the Lions, stand up and holler!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...