I'm back from unofficial and unplanned blogging haitus. It was a good break but it's nice to be back. Here are a few pictures from Sam's first birthday party we had at the end of June. We celebrated with a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party and it was so much fun. I swore I'd never be one of those moms that went over-board with the first birthday. I'm here to proudly let you know, I'm so that mom. I won't lie, I'll probably repeat this party again in the future because it was so dang cute. And very honestly, it was so much fun for me to create and put all the details together. I had a ball. Sam may not remember, but I'm pretty sure he had a really great day... and thanks to Alexandra Nanny, I even have the pictures to prove it:)
Friday, September 2, 2011
Sam's First Birthday
a few months later...
I'm back from unofficial and unplanned blogging haitus. It was a good break but it's nice to be back. Here are a few pictures from Sam's first birthday party we had at the end of June. We celebrated with a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party and it was so much fun. I swore I'd never be one of those moms that went over-board with the first birthday. I'm here to proudly let you know, I'm so that mom. I won't lie, I'll probably repeat this party again in the future because it was so dang cute. And very honestly, it was so much fun for me to create and put all the details together. I had a ball. Sam may not remember, but I'm pretty sure he had a really great day... and thanks to Alexandra Nanny, I even have the pictures to prove it:)
I'm back from unofficial and unplanned blogging haitus. It was a good break but it's nice to be back. Here are a few pictures from Sam's first birthday party we had at the end of June. We celebrated with a "Very Hungry Caterpillar" party and it was so much fun. I swore I'd never be one of those moms that went over-board with the first birthday. I'm here to proudly let you know, I'm so that mom. I won't lie, I'll probably repeat this party again in the future because it was so dang cute. And very honestly, it was so much fun for me to create and put all the details together. I had a ball. Sam may not remember, but I'm pretty sure he had a really great day... and thanks to Alexandra Nanny, I even have the pictures to prove it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














1 comment:
So awesome! And epic pictures! Miss you guys a ton.
Post a Comment