Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Minnesota Twins

Dylan is a big fan...
And when I say big, I mean this:

4:30pm today Dylan calls me.  When I answer his call, he's yelling but I can't understand a thing he's saying...I'm very confused.  I ask who he's talking to and he apologizes and let's me know he was just yelling across the street to a guy wearing a twins shirt.
   "Do you know the guy?".
   "No, he's just a fan...like me".
   "oh, cool"  I'm lying ... i do not really think yelling at strangers is cool.
 Dylan then proceeded to let me know he was on a break in between classes and was headed to the pizza place down the street to watch the first few innings of the twins game... we finish our conversation with "say a prayer for them (the twins) babe".

text message convo later in the day:
calli: text me when you're on your way home so I can time din din:)  Love you!
dylan: i just ran to a bar to watch the 9th  tied 4  4 :)
calli: ok...have fun...i'm breaking open a bottle of wine and don't feel bad about it...

 lots of love from austin:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...