Monday, November 9, 2009

This Just In

I found *FRO-YO! For those of you who know me, you know I would kill for LOVE my ice cream. I was leaving the farmer's market the other day (which is another post in and of itself...who knew the Farmer's Market was THE place to be for moms with children under the age of 4?). It was just about dusk outside; not quite dark but dim enough where the signs on the buildings were illuminated. Out of the corner of my eye I caught a glimpse of the lime green "gurt" on the end of the sign about 200 yards away, and deep in my heart, I just knew this was a *fro-yo spot. I would tell you my heart nearly stopped beating, but that would be dramatic, so I'll refrain...but it was close. I wasn't the least bit hungry at all, but I made my way right over to that little shop, "Planet Yogurt", and served myself up a nice treat. First time for real *fro-yo in over 3 months. It was delightful.

*to clarify "fro-yo": it IS NOT tcby (as Cori Cook would say:)) and it is not soft-serve from baskin-robbins or chick-fil-a. It is this.

In other news: I found myself wearing the exact same outfit four days in a row last week. Talent? Maybe. Living in a city where very few people know you? yes.

Lots of love from austin, friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...