First of all, it's cold here. And raining. Often. If someone had told me that we were moving to Seattle, I might have reconsidered. Dear June, please come soon.
Second, let's talk cravings. In the almost five months that I've been pregnant, I've only really had two real cravings - mustard and sour cream. I've scoured the internet, researching whether or not those two foods predict gender or anything about my child, and the only conclusion I've come to is this: I'm weird. I know you think I'm dramatic, but trust me, they are real. Ask my husband. The other night I was sitting on the couch eating mustard off my finger, [yes, my finger] and Dylan looked at me and rather pathetically said, "you should video yourself so people believe you". And so I did... And I was really, really, really tempted to put that video on here, but I just couldn't do it. Maybe someday. I don't know what it is people, but I am LOVING the yellow and white stuff...on just about everything... Pasta, sandwiches, cheese, my fingers...
Third, this is a picture of my high school cheer squad... I know exactly some of you are thinking, "oh, you were a cheerleader". Yes, yes I was. And for anyone wondering, we weren't like those cheerleaders you're thinking of...
I'm in there somewhere, probably one of the girls holding the other girls. You can be sure I am not one of the three girls flying... This weekend is my high school's homecoming and of course they're having an alumni game, complete with alumni cheerleaders. I'm not necessarily big on going back for homecoming, but honestly, it's taking everything in me to not cancel on my parent's visit this weekend and drive to Lubbock to be a part of this cheer reunion. Oh. my. gosh.
Fourth, I just convinced Dylan to take me to Dairy Queen for a buy one get one free blizzard. Let me hear a shout out for Fat Camp. Anyone?
Fifth, Modern Family is our new show. We love it.
Sixth, My "extremely intelligent, rather techy but not that in to social networking sites and makes fun of his wife who is in to social networking sites" husband asked me last week how to set up a twitter account. Hehehehe. I just sat there and looked at him and said, "aren't you glad I'm so cool?"
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Just so you know... if I need a laugh--I read your blog :) You are great! I love this--Go Fat Camp!! Love you, Miss you!!
Post a Comment