Thursday, December 9, 2010

Especially for the Grandparents

This post is especially for the California grandparents and it is a complete and total brag session... I'm just giving you a fair warning.  Also, I tend to have a very annoying tone to my voice when I get excited and when I am proud.  You will see that in all the videos, I AM EXCITED AND PROUD:). Please don't pay any attention to the pair of scissors in the background of video 3.  No need to be alarmed; it was a craft project and we don't usually have scissor lying around on our carpet. And video 4 gives you a glimpse in to mine and Dylan's marriage. Basically, I'm a control freak and always think I am right... forgive me. :)

Nana, Papa, Grandma and Grandpa...Enjoy!







2 comments:

Sonya said...

Love all of these, Calli! Thanks for sharing! I am soo excited to see you guys in a few weeks!
Also, you totally sold me on that Bittersweet book, it's now at the top of my reading list!

banddchristenson said...

he'll be ready for christmas treats soon... or at least red and green rice cereal :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...