For those of you uninterested in Samuel, you might as well just give up on my blog. I used to get annoyed with bloggers that only updated about their children. But now, I get it, and I'm one of those. My mom always warned me that the day would come when I would get away to an "adult function" and I'd find myself spending the whole time talking about my child. Well, that day has come and gone. My good friend Holly had a shower this past weekend. I attended with a bunch of 30-something women. We drank champagne, ate fancy cheeses, watched Holly open her presents, and talked about our children. I remember thinking to myself half-way through the night, you need to quit talking about Samuel. I tried, but I think I failed. I suppose I'll get better at this the longer I'm a parent, but then again, maybe not.
So, with that, here are a couple of pictures of Sam at his first baseball game. It was a special night, just the boys. And from what I was told, Sam loved it (almost as much as dad).
And last week we had beautiful weather. I took advantage of the sunshine and let Sam "play" outside. This was a first for him and it was so entertaining. Talk about the simple things... He was obsessed with the grass and leaves.


2 comments:
Has your mom been clubbing with my mom???!?!!!?!?!?
You'll never stop talking about your kids. Not even when they're almost 20!!
Miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment