A good day is when I go to the doctor for my nine month well baby check-up (and force dad to come along because mom hates to go to the doctor by herself when she knows I'm getting shots) and the doctor says "Samuel is healthy!". And then we sit for about 15 minutes waiting for the nurse to come in and give me shots... mom's least favorite part. And we wait some more... and some more. And then dad goes out and to check with the nurses station to be sure they didn't "forget us". A good day is when the nurse says, "oh, we don't do shots at nine month appointments" and I get to go home shots free and play with my toys. That is a good day.
A good day is when I read the entire paper... cover to cover.
A good day is when I get to take a long nap with dad.
A good day is when mom gives in and lets me play with the toilet paper.
A good day is when I get to take a bath with my cousin, Crew.
A good day is when there are four generations present to take a picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment