Monday, October 3, 2011

Cinnamon Rolls

This is what happens when you go to the market late at night (9pm is late at night for me).  The bakery was cleaning out their pastry cases and THROWING IT ALL AWAY.  Can you believe that?  I took it upon myself to ask for a couple of cinnamon rolls and they kindly obliged.  Clearly, by my picture, I'm disappointed.  I will not do this once a week... I will not do this once a week.... I will not do this once a week.


Samuel is oh, so busy these days.  Recently he's had fun playing in the toilet, eating acorns from the tree and almost pulling the cat's tail off.  He is very curious, takes in all of his surroundings and isn't easily persuaded away form what he wants.  Most importantly, he is so sweet and is usually willing to give us "sugars" if we ask for them (unless he's pulling the cat's tail, of course).  He is really into birds and books these days.  Most of the time he is extra willing to do what mama says if it has something to do with shoes, birds or books.

We were eating a little snack the other day and Sam crawled up a chair and insisted on sitting at the table rather than in his high chair.  This little video is a cute clip of him as a very proud big boy, asserting his independence.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...