Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Eat More Chicken

We have a lot of friends that ask us about life in Texas.  Many assume the stereo-types are true...  everyone wears boots, most people ride a horse, and if you don't own a hat then you definitely don't fit in.  I'm not sure where people get these ideas.  But  anyways, last week a couple of cow's caused a pretty bad traffic jam on one of the freeways here in town. You can read more about the exciting events by clicking here. And trust me, it would be well worth your time to check out this interview of the Texas Tech Ranch Horse Team.

1 comment:

Michael Cook said...

That may be one of the best videos I've seen! However, I'm not sure what he said.Can't figure out why that lady would be "All bent out of shape." Haha!

- tex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...