Thursday, December 10, 2009

Confessions

For some reason, I'm compelled to confess ...  I think it's because deep down I feel like there's this part of me that's really normal, but I like to tell myself I'm abnormal.  There's no way I'm the only crazy out there ....tell me this can't be true!  Life is way too short to live it perfect...I'm embracing this and it is quite freeing.

Here's to freedom!
  1. I often wear the same outfit several days in a row.  ESPECIALLY if I know I'm not going to run into any of the same people.
  2. We have food spoil in our fridge all. the. time.  I will admit that I'm a bit overboard when it comes to food-borne illnesses... my ultimate limit is three days for meat.  Regardless, i pull out a bad cucumber or an old piece of chicken on a regular basis.
  3. I don't shower daily.  This combined with #1 could be really disgusting for some of you out there.
  4. I always take a glass of water with me to bed.  This week, I had 7 glasses sitting on my nightstand.
  5. When I got my new car I swore to Dylan that I would keep it spotless...I don't know why I promised that; I knew better.  My car looks like it's been hit with a bomb all the time (and I don't even have kids!).
  6. We've lived in our new place for 4 months.  When we moved we left our vacuum in Costa Mesa (because it was big and bulky and broken).  Moral of the story: I only own a dust buster, so I haven't really vacuumed our place in FOUR MONTHS.
Ok, your turn...don't be shy.

5 comments:

Amy said...

lol, love it! My jeans are always on repeat. Unless I have to visit a public restroom in them and then am phobic about all the germs that may have traveled from the floor to the bottom of my pants!

Calli said...

Amy, thanks for your comments:)!!! I love it!

A Day in the Life of Mrs. Malone said...

Calli I am pretty sure you have been doing all these things since 3rd grade. In high school you always had a week old ice cream bowl, spoon and all sitting on your night stand....some things just never change ;)

Unknown said...

I got some new skinny jeans...wore them nearly every day and didn't wash them for about a month because I liked the way they were "breaking in."

I don't shower everyday either...sometimes I go two days. Unless I am on Entourage and in that case, it's more like once a week.

Ashley Adams said...

I never left a comment on this... but i believe its been my favorite of all so far :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...