Thursday, August 19, 2010

Samuel Update

Samuel is napping and I'm racing the clock to get a blog post up...
Here's the quick update on the Christensons: we're alive, we're moved, and we're happy:)
I'll be back soon for some more serious blogging, but for now, here's the scoop on Sam:

He's pretty excited about being a Red Raider fan

Really loving his new paci and still growing... he's graduated to the rubber ducky pajamas

He's sleeping great
AND, he's smiling.



He also got new swing, which he loves. Crew thinks it's pretty neat too.
And because I'm pretty sure that doesn't make the cut for a "Samuel fix", here's one more:)

1 comment:

Ellen said...

LOVE IT!!! Yay, thank you for the Sammy fix! Can't believe I waited so long to check the blog. He is absolutely adorable, and such a beautiful blend of Calli & Dylan! :D Miss and love you guys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...