I love to look back at pictures from years past to help remind me of where we've been and what we've done. These are all from this week, from the last 5 years. They made me smile and brought back some great memories... thought you'd enjoy:)
Last year we had just finished our trip to Yosemite to celebrate Sonya and Isaiah's engagement. Great pics in Yosemite. We made a quick drive back to OC and flew out to Austin the next day to scout out places to live. And sadly, this is the only shot I got on this trip to Austin...
Two years ago, my mom was visiting us in Costa Mesa. We spent the week just hanging out, and of course, made our day-long visit to the swap meet. Dylan and I also sent Entourage off for their summer of adventure (note my sunburn due to day at swap meet)...
Three years ago, we were in all-out wedding mode and only a month away from tying the knot. My bridal shower was this weekend. What a great day that was! And Dylan had one of his last gatherings as a jr. high small group leader...
And in 2006, Dylan was still clearly enjoying bachelor life:) And I was enjoying living life just a few blocks away from the beach (love this pic, Spoo!) . Dylan and I went to see Les Mis up in LA this weekend and I'm pretty sure I was hoping he'd propose...
And five years ago, Dylan and I had just returned from a fantastic trip to El Salvador. This trip was life-changing and shaped so much of who we are today. We can't wait to get back there. Hopefully someday soon...



Looking back makes me so thankful. It also reminds me of how important it is to look forward... so many more great adventures to come!
3 comments:
I am so happy you included us!! :) miss you calli!
Oh, I love all those memories! I love the bridal shower pic because I still think about that dress. It was tooo cute!
I hadnt read this yet.. but i love it! i cant believe yall have been together soo long! it makes me excited for my future because i am about where you were 5 years ago and im so excited to see what will happen in the next 5 years for both of us :) i love you sister!!!
Post a Comment