Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Treats from My Sweet

Dylan bought us these treats today...


And they are heaven in my mouth. Maybe it's the pregnancy, but I don't think so. Do yourself a favor and purchase a package of peanut butter oreos. Just don't tell me if you're not as in love with them as I am.

And in other news, people are staring at me... everywhere we go. Kids are the worst, but of course, the easiest to forgive. Men are the second worse.  Don't even get me started on my trip to Home Depot... You would have thought I looked like this walking down the paint aisle... NO. JOKE.
And then of course, women stare too, but at least most of them ask when my baby is coming. When I get to tell them "in a week" all the tension goes away because they realize there's no reason to just think 'that girl's about to pop', they realize it's true.  

Just about one more week to go... peanut butter oreos, don't fail me now!

2 comments:

Ashley Adams said...

Is that really your tummy?? It was not that popped last time I saw you!!! Thats not you... is it? I love you! Yay for penut butter oreos :) I love them. I dont eat them these days, but I would love to.

calli said...

For the record, this is not my belly... but I'm so flattered that you asked, Ashley:) How sweet of you:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...