I was really startled at first, especially when I saw that Dylan was not in the bed (because this type of music coming from our bathroom at 7:30am is not normal). I was in that "between awake and asleep" place and wasn't quite sure what was going on. All I knew is that my bedroom had been transported to the club. Sure enough, out walks
His response "Babe, gearing up for the World Cup with soccer highlights. Cristiano Renaldo video. He's awesome. You've gotta watch him."
Oh, the glory of the iTouch. You can take the World Cup with you. How exciting. And I'm half asleep right now.
I just had to laugh. It really was quite funny. I really do love Dylan's enthusiasm for soccer...it is a great sport. I just view the World Cup the same way Dylan views Nordstroms - "I'm a fan because she's a fan". You won't find Dylan wearing joe's and you won't find me wearing an American flag on game day.
Needless to say, the Christenson household is gearing up for two things this month. 1: our baby arriving 2: The World Cup.
And because Dylan told me I could only post this if I actually included the video, here you are:
No comments:
Post a Comment