Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nesting!

We've been in full nesting mode this past week (with short breaks of World Cup viewing, of course) as we prepare for Samuel's arrival.  Thanks to my amazing mother who worked her toosh off with us, and my loving husband who was the best sport ever, our nursery is set and we are ready for this baby to be here!


A little bit of sanding and painting (on my grandparent's dresser circa 1950)...

A little blue paint...

A little curtain hanging...


Setting up the little crib...


And being a little crafty...


Makes to be what I think is just the cutest little room for our Texan surfer!



5 comments:

Ashley Adams said...

You have the best husband EVER! I have the best brother in law EVER!And we have the best mother EVER!! Your nursry looks amazing :) Im so glad its all ready. I am really really excited for all of this baby stuff to get started with you! I am just as excited to see Samuel and get to know him as I was when Crew was born. Prepare for me to be emotional ;) I love you so much Calli and Dylan!


SAMUEL HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!

Amy said...

it looks so good! I STLL need to finish Elia's room

Nick and Natalie said...

Wow calli I love it!!!! It's so beachy. I know he will love it! Can't wait to see him!

Ellen said...

Love it!! His room looks awesome! What a blessed li'l guy to have such amazing parents & grandparents! :)

Carrie B said...

How cute!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...